Here is a list of my favourite running equipment from Garmin, Nathan and others. Check out these great prices from our Amazon Store. I am constantly misplacing mine after a run.
Watches and Accessories
- Garmin HRM-Run / HRM-Premium Heart Rate Monitor – Replacement Strap. A great addition to the running bag for the absent minded runner or if heart rate monitor strap is no longer comfortable.
- Garmin Forerunner 235 – GPS Running Watch with Wrist-based Heart Rate, Colour display. All the features a beginner or seasoned runner will need. The optical HR monitor saves you needing to wear a chest strap during your HR training sessions.
- Garmin Fenix 5 (Sapphire Glass Black Band) – Premium Multisport GPS Watch for Fitness, Adventure and Style. My dream running watch to replace my Garmin Forerunner 920XT.
- Garmin Foot Pod – Monitor your distance and cadence when indoors, such as on a treadmill or a track at the gym, or when out of GPS range with your wrist-worn device and this foot pod. This little guy never leaves my shoe – indoors or outdoors, combined with my HRM-Run heart rate monitor I have all my running dynamics for both indoor (treadmill) and outdoor runs.
- Nathan VaporAir Hydration Pack – a versatile 7L hydration back. Available in multiple sizes for a great fit. Super breathable, my go-to hydration pack for distance running or a trail race. Loads of pockets for my mobile phone, keys, and gels.
- Sports Race Number Belt with 6 Energy Gel Loops – Soft jacquard webbing for improved racing number comfort and reduced chaffing even while cycling. Fully Adjustable Race Number Toggles for perfect Bib placement during transitions.
Exercise and Fitness
- Resistance Loop Bands Set – 6 LEVELS – 10x2Inch bands made from 100% Natural Latex Free of Non-natural Thermoplastic Elastomer TPE, come in 6 different levels, and will last longer than other brands on the market. This means more IMPROVED WORKOUTS, and stronger, more durable, higher quality resistance bands for you.