Here are 12 steps to help you take an AllTrails Activity and add it to your Strava account. After all, we love the Strava Community for kudos.
AllTrails helps people across the globe soak in the outdoors. however, how do you add an All trails hike to your Strava App. The AllTrails app provides detailed, hand-curated trail maps, along with reviews and photos crowdsourced from a community of over 20 million hikers, backpackers, mountain bikers, and trail runners. With over 100 thousand trails, users can filter to find the route that’s right for them, and hit the trail with confidence. Anywhere in the World, you can find your next hiking adventure.
However, once your AllTrails hike is done, how can you upload your AllTrails Activities to Strava?
12 Steps on How to Upload your AllTrails Activity to Strava?
- Log in to AllTrails.com
- Explore your AllTrails Activity History
- Choose Download Route from Left Side of the Screen
- Choose GPX Track and save the file to your computer
- Log in to Strava.com
- Choose the orange + “plus” icon from the right-hand side of the screen to upload an activity
- Choose UPLOAD an Activity
- Upload a Activity to Strava as a FILE
- Select the GPX File we saved to your Computer from AllTrails
- Change the Activity Type to Hike and Add a Title
- Save and View your AllTrails Hike in Strava
- Enjoy your Strava Kudos for your AllTrails Hike
I hope you found these steps helpful in helping you add an AllTrails hike to your Strava account. If you are looking for my recommended list of running and hiking equipment check out our Online Store.
If you have other hints and tips, please mention them in the comments below.
Note: Registered users on AllTrails.com can download files of their own activities and maps, from any trail page, and/or from other member’s activities or maps. However, this is only available on https://www.alltrails.com/ not in the apps.